From Limerick (80 Km), Shannon Airport (65 Km) & Ennis (45 Km)
- From Limerick & Shannon Airport follow signs for the N18 to Ennis.
- From Ennis, follow the signs for Kilrush / Kilkee (N68). Continue on the N68, through Lissycasey.
- Approx 8.5 Km from Lissycasey you come to a junction sign-posted right turn to Kilmihil & Doonbeg (R484). The Crossroads Pub is on your right.
- Continue through Kilmihil Village and follow R484 (after approx 8 Km).
- Continue through Cree Village and turn left (R484) sign-posted Doonbeg.
- Continue on the R484 for approx 4 Km, until you come to a junction with the N67 and turn left. Stay on the N67 to enter Doonbeg Village.
From Killimer Car Ferry (20 Km)
- Turn left after exiting the ferry and follow the road into Kilrush for approx 8 Km.
- In Kilrush follow the Kilkee Road (N67) for about 1 Km, until you come to a junction sign-posted right turn to Doonbeg (L2034).
- Stay on this road until you enter Doonbeg Village.
For sailing times Killimer Car Ferry visit http://www.shannonferries.com/page/ferry-timetable/7
From Cliffs of Moher (45 Km) / Lahinch (32 Km)
- Leaving the Cliffs of Moher, turn left onto the R478 (signposted Liscannor & Lahinch).
- Continue through Liscannor (8 Km) and as you enter Lahinch (a further 5 Km), you will come to a T-junction. Turn right onto the N67.
- Follow the N67 through Miltown Malbay and Quilty until you enter Doonbeg Village.